- google-guice : Guice (pronounced ‘juice’) is a lightweight dependency injection framework for Java 5, brought to you by Google.
- Needle : Needle is a dependency-injection/inversion-of-control container for Ruby, which takes advantage of Ruby’s dynamic nature to provide a rich and powerful interface for managing dependencies.
- Automatic Multi Language Program Library Generation for REST APIs
- wadl : Web Application Description Language – Specification and Tools
- Three Semple Approaches to Enterprise 2.0