- The Project Managers / ScrumMasters turned themselves into Project Administrators.
- The project teams had in almost all cases been taken over by strong personalities leading to mini dictatorships.
- Knowledge Monopolies.
- Resource Management had vanished.
- Having had a taste of freedom the dictators were a hateful and aggressive bunch when asked about their managers / ScrumMasters.
- Most of the talented young development staff were leaving.
- Each of these organisations had differing development approaches and tools from project to project.
- Clients fed up with never-ending, continuous involvement in IT projects.
뭐 잘 모르겠지만 사람이란 요소를 잊어서 실패했다는 점에서 AGILE /SCRUM 과 맑스의 공산주의를 동일하다고 이야기하는 것은 좀 오버다 싶다.