SOA 성공을 위한 7가지 원칙과 SOA에 관한 7가지 오해. 공통된 핵심은 결국 “incremental integration”
via “The Ronan Bradley Weblog”
- Minimize costs of disruption
- Integrate incrementally
- Reduce coding
- Use industry standards wherever possible
- Accept the things you cannot change
- Understand the strategic value
- Buy – don’t build
from : “Seven Principles Of SOA Success” (pdf)
- Viewing SOA as a global, enterprise-scale project involving the entire enterprise.
- Looking to a single vendor to offer very complete SOA solutions.
- Assuming that SOA will automatically grow out of a primordial soup of Web services.
- Build it, and they will come.
- Assuming that businesspeople don’t, or won’t, understand SOA.
- Assuming that IT people don’t, or won’t understand the business.
- Treating SOA as something far superior to a mere mortal “project.”
from : “Seven Greatest SOA Mistakes“